|Place of Origin||China|
Dimensions & Weights
|Assembled Length (in.)||41.00|
|Assembled Width (in.)||39.00|
|Assembled Height (in.)||40.00|
[ONLY SELL TO PICK UP BUYER]TREXM Heavy-Duty Power Lift Recliner Chair with Built-in Remote and 2 Castors (Beige)
Partial Assembly Required || Environmentally Preferred || Half a year warranty
Stuffed Support Cushions || Reclines up to 160 Degrees || Lift Recliner Chair
Recliner Chair Features:
Built-in Remote \ Supports up to 300 LBS \ 2 Castors
1. [Premium Upholstery] Thick velvety rough cloth upholstery is double-stitched throughout and in a warm Beige
2. [Quality Tested] Outfitted with a Heavy-Duty quality tested power lift and recline motor; supports up to 300 lbs.
3. [Unassisted Standing] Crafted with smooth transitioning reclining and lifting features, users can adjust to any precise angle and effortlessly stand without assistance from others, reclines up to 160 degrees.
4. [Designed for Comfort] Tasteful design features generously stuffed support cushions throughout to target and support the spine and key pressure points, rolled arm rests, leg rest, easy access side pocket and brass nail head trim
5. Overall Dimensions: 41 inch W x 39 inch D x 40 inch H Backrest Dimension: 35 inch W x 25 inch D ; Seat Dimension: 22 inch W x 22 inch D ; for more details please refer to pictures
1.Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
1. The margins are huge
2. Easy assembly
3. Low damage or defective rate
4. The most popular style
Dimensions & Weight:
|Product Dimensions & Weight
41"L x 39"W x 40"H, 109 LBS
|Package Dimensions & Weight
41“L x 31”W x 27”H, 120LBS
22"L x 22"W
||Power lift recliner
Filling material——Spring Pack + New Foam
Top shelf: 0.7 mm
Drawer: 0.6 mm
|Additional Tools Required
||All tools included
|Care & Maintance
1.Wipe with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
2.Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check that all connections are tight.